Application for the Les Roches Full Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Les Roches in USA.
Les Roches serves academic rigour with a twist of innovation and entrepreneurship. It has 4 Global Campuses in Switzerland, Spain, China and the USA and has 2733 students on campus from 100+ nationalities. If you win at regional level then go on to win the global competition, the 50% scholarship is automatically converted to a 100% scholarship.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LES ROCHES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Open to all nationalities.
- BBA degree program in Global Hospitality Management
- To enter our Bachelor scholarship competition you must be 18 years and above by the time you begin your second semester internship. For example, if you begin your studies in September 2021 you’ll need to be 18 by the time your internship commences in September 2022.
- For entry for this program, applicants must all the admission requirements. For more information click here
- Your English language must be proficient for higher education studies. We require English language exam scores (issued within the last 12 months) for non-native speakers, or if you have not spent the last two years in full-time English education.
LES ROCHES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in a Bachelor degree program. After enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form.
Application must include:
- Introduce yourself and explain your product/idea
- It’s not an essay – keep it concise, use visuals/numbers/bullets
- What is your USP? What is the problem/opportunity that inspired you?
- What is your market and who are your competitors?
- What is your strategy for success? How will you gain traction?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below