Application for the Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit International Scholarships in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Amsterdam in Netherlands.
The Letje Lips Amsterdam Merit Scholarships will be given to students from underprivileged backgrounds who wish to improve themselves through this international programme and who demonstrate a commitment to the development of a just, inclusive, and multicultural world. Around five scholarships are available to students majoring in the humanities. The University of Amsterdam will provide the award amount of €25,000 for applicants in the Netherlands.
The University of Amsterdam is the largest university in the Netherlands. It offers the broadest selection of academic programmes. The University of Amsterdam seeks to attract the world’s brightest students. It is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city. It is the largest university in the Netherlands by enrollment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LETJE LIPS AMSTERDAM MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU/EEA students can apply.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- You hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- You are applying to a Master’s programme at the UvA for the first time.
- Students must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Dutch academic university.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Dutch university of applied sciences (hbo) combined with a havo diploma with at least a grade of 8 for Engels.
- Students applying for an English-taught Master’s programme must show proof of the language requirements of the university.
LETJE LIPS AMSTERDAM MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You are asked to include a motivation letter, your cv/resume, the academic background of your caregiver(s), transcript of records, including your GPA and diploma (if you have already finished your degree).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below