Application for the LewerMark Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the LewerMark in USA.
This scholarship is offered to encourage and support excellent international students to get higher education at any institution within the United States. Both awards will provide the financial aid of $3,000 to students.
LewerMark Student Insurance is a private company providing programs related to health insurance to international students. It is headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas. Founded in 1991, it is serving their client by helping identify their goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LEWERMARK SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- There is no restriction on course or subjects. The award will be provided with any of course offered by the university.
- All full-time international students in active F, J, M, U, T, R, A, or Q visa-holders and DACA recipients currently enrolled in a SEVIS approved US institution of higher education.
- Any students studying at educational institutions in the states of New York, Maryland, and South Dakota are not eligible for this application .
- Any employees and family members of employees of Lewer are not eligible to participate.
- Entry requirements vary from university to university.
- These requirements are also varied, although you must have excellent English skills and essential certificates that show your ability.
LEWERMARK SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be chosen for this opportunity, you will have to complete an online nomination form.
Application must include:
- Submit the form along with the recommendation letter at [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below