Application for the LGBT Resource Center Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Utah in USA.
Incoming and freshmen domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Any desired undergraduate or graduate degree program should be applied to at Utah to be considered or this grant, i.e., worth up to $3,500.
The mission of the University of Utah is to educate the individual and to discover, refine, and disseminate knowledge. The university will provide the selected students $2,000-$3,500 towards a study program, undergraduate or graduate of their choice.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LGBT RESOURCE CENTER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and home country students are eligible to apply.
- Any undergraduate or graduate degree programmes offered at Utah can be applied for.
- The applicants must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled University of Utah student (undergraduate or graduate)?OR incoming student who has completed at least one semester at another university or college.
- Students must check the international admission requirements of the university and fulfill it.
- The students must submit scores of either of the following English language proficiency tests that Utah accepts:
- Duolingo – 105
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher.
LGBT RESOURCE CENTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students will be assessed for this scholarship on the basis of their admission application, which is to be made on the official application portal of the university.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit an unofficial copy of the most recent transcript in PDF format.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 22, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below