Application for the LGBTQ + Allies Scholarship For International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the De Montfort University in UK.
The call is open for those outstanding candidates who will commence in the postgraduate degree coursework at DMU. To get this opportunity, applicants need to submit a statement on ‘why do you think to advocate and supporting LGBTQ+ rights is important?’.Two fully funded postgraduate taught scholarship packages including full fee waiver and maintenance bursary. The successful grantee will get the total value of the course fee and an additional £1015 per month for the duration of the course, to assist with accommodation and living costs.
De Montfort University delivers a wide range of courses to students as well as overseeing world-changing research. It is responsible for the determination of the educational character. It organized into four faculties and ranked 94th in the UK for the Guardian rankings of 2018.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LGBTQ + ALLIES SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from outside the UK and EU.
- Masters degree coursework in any subject.
- To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have an offer of admission from De Montfort University for a full time, post-graduate taught course starting in September 2019.
- For being admitted, seekers are required to have a bachelor’s degree with 50%-60% grades.
- Aspirants need to need to meet the standard of English Language requirements with IELTS of 5.5 or equivalent or a minimum of 5.5 in every component.
LGBTQ + ALLIES SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this studentship, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Attach the statement detailing why do you think advocating and supporting LGBTQ+ rights is important? Why do you wish to study in the UK, at DMU, future career aspirations, how this application will help you and how do you plan to integrate with the University during your studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 26th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below