Application for the LIC First Class Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
This program is available to non-EU international students who have achieved an overall average of 70% or over in any year at the University of Liverpool (excluding the final year) after progressing from LIC. International (non-EU) fee-paying students who achieve an overall average of 70% or over will receive £1,000 off tuition fees each year of their (non-clinical) degree at the University of Liverpool excluding final year.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool, England. It offers more than 230 first degree courses across 103 subjects. It also provides a wide selection of accommodation that is on campus as well as student villages off-campus.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIC FIRST CLASS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- be continuing on a non-clinical undergraduate programme
- have achieved an overall average of 70% or over in any year at the University of Liverpool (excluding the final year) after progressing from LIC
- Non-EU international students are eligible to apply.
- Any of the subjects provided by the university.
- To apply for a new student visa, you must have a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (known as a CAS). This is issued electronically by the University of Liverpool during late spring. A CAS is valid for six months from the date of issue. All applicants must have reached a minimum required standard of English language and are required to provide evidence of this.
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
LIC FIRST CLASS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the candidates need to take admission at this university because no application is required for this grant. So you will be automatically be considered for this opportunity.
Application must include:
- Students must be submitting the School or college transcripts/certificates, University transcripts, Degree certificates, Personal statement Research proposal.
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below