Application for the LifeAsapa International Undergraduate Financial Aid in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Life ASAPA international organization in Denmark.
The bursary will assist students who want to pursue the university’s technical undergraduate programs in Denmark. The benefits of the Lifeasapa International Undergraduate award is that it is providing three types of scholarships, i.e., $ 10.000 to pay for tuition in the first year of a bachelor degree course and a monthly award in the amount of $ 2000; 50% payment for a three-year bachelor degree course, and 100% payment of a bachelor degree course for the entire period.
Life ASAPA international organization, established in 2013, firmly sustained its position and found itself in the field of global science over the extended period of our work.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIFEASAPA FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities except the USA and Canada
- The grant will be awarded for the technical undergraduate degree in Denmark.
- are not citizens of the USA and Canada and are not permanent residents of these countries;
- received an offer to study at one of the undergraduate programs of the selected university;
- have not previously studied at higher educational institutions;
- graduated from school with excellent grades, for example:
- 4 A marks in GCE A Levels
- total score of 98% in an approved Foundation program
- 44 mark in an International Baccalaureate (IB) program
- Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility.
- English is the preferred language, so aspirants need to show good English language skills through various exams like GRE, TOEFL or IELTS, etc.
LIFEASAPA FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, aspirants have to send their application along with the supporting documents via mail to [email protected] in pdf format.
Application must include:
- CV ;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- motivation letter (up to 1000 words);
- proof of good English proficiency, which must be written by a native speaker who is familiar with you;
- an extract with grades and a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent;
- GRE, TOEFL or IELTS results.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below