Application for the Lillian M Ruff Postgraduate Scholarship for UK/ EU students Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The bursary is open for EU and UK students planning to enrol in the first year of a full time/part-time taught or MRes course in the School of Humanities at the University of Nottingham. The University of Nottingham will provide the full cost of the Home/EU tuition fee to the eligible candidates.
Established in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education. There are many learning facilities available for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LILLIAN M RUFF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- MRes course in the School of Humanities
- Be planning to enrol in the first year of a full time/part-time taught or MRes course in the School of Humanities at The University of Nottingham (UK Campus) in 2020.
- Meet the residency requirements for a ‘home’ or European Union student and be liable for the relevant home/EU tuition fee.
- Be a self-funded student
- Have a low income which necessitates your continuing to work throughout your course and be working prior to your starting on the course
- For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
LILLIAN M RUFF SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must submit transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below