Application for the Limerick Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Merit-Based International Awards in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Limerick in Ireland.
The funding program will support the best-qualified International (Non-EU) students who want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate program at the university. The bursaries are based on academic merit and are a reduction in tuition fees. The university will provide all the following benefits: For undergraduate financial aid: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €1,500 per year, and For postgraduate placements: International (Non-EU) merit-based scholarship worth €2,000 per year.
Established in 1972, the University of Limerick provides 72 undergraduate programmes and 103 taught postgraduate programmes across four faculties. It has some other opportunities to help students develop their employ-ability skills.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIMERICK MERIT-BASED AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- A-Level (+GCSE O Level)
- Applicants must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
- For taking admission at Bangor, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
LIMERICK MERIT-BASED AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, students are advised to enrol in the eligible program at the university. After taking admission, students can apply for the bursary.
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for an academic transcript of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below