Application for the Limerick Faculty of Education and Health Science international Awards in Ireland – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Limerick in Ireland.
The program aims to support overseas aspirants who want to complete an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university in Ireland. The university will provide the award in the following manner: For Undergraduate: The bursary will provide the award amount of €1,500, and For Postgraduate: The bursary will provide the award amount of €3,000
Established in 1972, the University of Limerick is a higher education institution in Limerick, Ireland. It provides 72 undergraduate programmes, and 103 taught postgraduate programmes across four faculties.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIMERICK AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open from non-EU counties.
- Undergraduate degree in nursing and a postgraduate degree in Psychology, Psychological Science, Sports Performance, Sports Exercise & Performance.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB)
- A-Level (+GCSE O Level)
- Candidates must hold a qualification that is equivalent to an Irish or UK honours bachelor’s degree (NQAI level 8).
- For taking admission, students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- When you come to study at university, aspirants have to satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
LIMERICK AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being considered for the opportunity, applicants have to enrol in the eligible degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the award.
Application must include:
- Students have to submit the academic records of all the previous school attended, cover letter and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below