Application for the Lincoln Scholarships for Egyptian Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lincoln University in UK.
The educational award is developed to support those Egyptian students who are unable to access higher education at this university as a result of their financial status. This scheme is for the academic year of 2020-21. Lincoln University will award multiple numbers of scholarships. The winners will obtain a award in the form of a tuition cost reduction, which ranges from up to £5,000.
Lincoln University is opened as a research institution in 1861, making it one of the oldest universities in the UK. It provides various, undergraduate, taught and research programs that draw the attention of and suit the interest of students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINCOLN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a national of or permanently domiciled in Egypt
- Already hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught program commencing in 2020/21
- Have been awarded a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA score of 65% (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
- Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by Lincoln University
- If you want to be considered to study a postgraduate program at Lincoln University, then you need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum GPA score of 65% or equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK.
- You need to have an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent to satisfy the language requirement of the university. Students must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study.
LINCOLN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have successfully submitted your application for admission in a postgraduate program at this university, then you can get access to use this application form that must be submitted to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk.
Application must include:
- All interested applicants are required to complete the statement of 300 words as part of the application form.
- Applications is Open 2020 Entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below