Application for the Linguistics Taught Postgraduate Scholarship for New Zealand Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Victoria University in New Zealand.
The purpose of The grant is to assist students to undertake the degree of BA(Hons) or MA by coursework in Linguistics at Victoria University of Wellington. Scholarship covers the tuition fees up to a maximum of $5,000.
Victoria University has a tradition of fostering strong global links in teaching and research and programs of national significance and international quality. VU has offered accessible education to students in Melbourne’s west and beyond. Its aim to continue creating positive outcomes for education, industry and their community into the future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINGUISTICS TAUGHT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of New Zealand can apply for this Linguistics scholarship.
- The grant is open to all students who will, in the year following that of the application, be enrolled full-time in the
degree of BA(Hons) or MA by course work in Linguistics.
- The scholarship shall be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- The minimum level of academic achievement expected of successful applicants is a grade average of at least A- in 40 points at 300 level in the subject to be pursued at postgraduate level.
- Victoria’s English language requirements are strict and not negotiable. If the student’s first language is not English, they must provide evidence of English proficiency before they will be accepted as a Ph.D. candidate.
LINGUISTICS TAUGHT POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications can be sent via e-mail or by post. To complete enrolment, an applicant may need to provide documentation like proof of identity and academic record.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below