Application for the Linköping Awards for International students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Linköping University in Sweden.
Linköping University is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students. Liu International award is aimed at supporting international master degree students with critical academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area. The scholarship covers the total tuition fee or part of the tuition fee for the students.
Linköping University offers many innovative educational programs, many of them focus on a clear business focus, which is leading to a qualification, for example, doctors, teachers, economists, and engineers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINKÖPING AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students (outside the European Union/European Economic Area and Switzerland) are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
- The grant is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Linköping University in Sweden.
- Students who have applied for a master’s programme at Linköping University and who meet all of the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- you chose a master’s programme at Linköping University as your first priority
- you have been admitted to your first choice in the First Notification of Selection Results
LINKÖPING AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below