Application for the Linköping Postdoctoral Scholarship for International Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Linköping University in Sweden.
The project aims to develop materials, design concepts and applications for stretchable all-organic batteries. Stretchable batteries are attractive for elastic IOT-tags and wearable devices, as they remain compliant and deformable even at significant thicknesses. Linköping University will provide a funding for two years. The studentship amounts to SEK25000:-/month (tax-free) (~€2500/month), Travel costs to/from Sweden for an award holder will cover up to a maximum amount, Funding can be available to join in conferences, Important info about healthcare, insurances etc. can be found at [email protected] This grant will focus on the development of novel functional material composites and fabrication processes for stretchable all-organic batteries. It is providing the postdoctoral scientist with the opportunity to learn and develop: Stretchable conducting polymer battery electrodes, Fabrication methods for stretchable electronics, Novel concepts for stretchable all-organic batteries, Applications for the developed batteries.
Linköping University (LiU) is one of the largest universities in Sweden and today has 27,000 students and 4,000 employees. LiU conducts world-leading, cross-disciplinary research in areas that include materials science, IT and life science technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINKÖPING POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities except Sweden
- The award will award for postdoctoral study in Stretchable All-Organic Batteries.
- Claimants must meet all the following criteria:
- The program can be approved only to non-Swedish citizens with a PhD or equivalent acquired in another country than Sweden.
- The candidate must not have been employed by Linköping University previously.
- Experience in stretchable electronics will also be valued. Problem-solving ability, creativity and relative fluency in English are essential.
- The candidate should have or be about to obtain a PhD degree in a subject relevant to the research project. E.g. material science, applied physics, (electro) chemistry. Applicants need to be passionate about research.
- Fluency in English is essential. If English is not your native language, students need to demonstrate proficiency in English before you can be admitted to Linköping University.
LINKÖPING POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following documents in pre-format. 1) Cover letter of 1 page describing your background and your interest in this position. 2) Curriculum vitae that includes at least two references that they can contact. 3) List of publications. 4) Max 1 page Statement of Research Interests. 5) Copy of PhD diploma. 6) Copy of MSc grades.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below