Application for the Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Linköping University in Sweden.
Do you have the intention of studying in Sweden in terms of ambition, leadership experience, and a strong professional background? You could study for a master’s degree in Sweden on a fully-funded Swedish Institute scholarship.
Linköping University is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarship opportunities for outstanding international students. Liu International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master degree students with critical academic potential from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area.
Linköping University offers many innovative educational programs, many of them focus on a clear business focus, which is leading to a qualification, for example, doctors, teachers, economists, and engineers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINKÖPING UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Linköping University in Sweden.
- Students who have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University
- You applied before the time limit of entry time (January 15, 2019), and
- Citizens from countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland must pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
- Students do not need to pay application and tuition fees if they are citizens of a country within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students.
- You selected a master program at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4).
- You have been admitted to your first choice in the first notification of the election results (April 4, 2019), and
- The student must inform Linköping University in writing if he/she is no longer required to pay tuition fees.
LINKÖPING UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) in order for your application to be processed.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 7 April 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below