Application for the Orchestral Funding for International Students in Sweden- 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Linnaeus University in Sweden.
Programs are available for candidates who study programs or courses as well as for applicants who are studying at the Summer Academy. The award usually covers 75 per cent of the tuition fee but a few scholarships from the Linnaeus Academy of Science and Business cover 100 per cent of the tuition fee.
Linnaeus University is a state university in the Småland region of Sweden. It offers over 150-degree programmes and 1300 single-subject courses. There are also a number of different contract educations, like headmaster training and police education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LINNAEUS PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
- The bursaries are available to study the subjects offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have applied for a master programme at Linnaeus University.
- To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
LINNAEUS PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the curriculum vitae, a motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below