Application for the Lions Medical Research Foundation PhD Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of South Australia in Australia.
The main purpose of the PhD Position is to investigate the role of the actin remodelling protein, Flightless (Flii) in the development and progression of skin cancers. Each successful scholar will receive $28,092 per year to complete their PhD degree in Australia.
Opened in 1991, the University of South Australia is a globally connected and engaged university with approximately 32,000 students. The university offers a dynamic and agile culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIONS MEDICAL RESEARCH ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia and New Zealand.
- PhD degree in Cancer, Regenerative Medicine, Immunology, Dermatology.
- The grant is open to Australian and NZ Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia. The applicants should have completed Honours, MSc Degree or equivalent and have an academic background in one or more of the following: Cancer, Regenerative Medicine, Immunology, Dermatology or related disciplines.
- Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have an Honours degree or a Bachelor degree with Honours of at least class 2a standard in an appropriate discipline.
LIONS MEDICAL RESEARCH APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the award, aspirants must have to enrol in the PhD degree programme at Unisa.
Application must include:
- Attach CV, academic transcripts, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Applications is Open until filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below