Application for the Lithuanian Short-Term Studies International Scholarships in Lithuania – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Lithuania Government in Lithuania.
The scholarship program aims to assist candidates who are entering higher education institution for short-term studies in Lithuania. Lithuania Government will provide up to 15 awards to high-achieving students in Lithuania for the academic year 2022/2023.
Lithuania has a long-standing higher education culture and contributes to foreigners a warm climate. Learners can choose to study full-time or part-time as per their goals.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LITHUANIAN SHORT-TERM STUDIES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The bursary is available for the undergraduate degree programs in Lithuania.
- The candidate has to receive official approval of acceptance (Conditional Agreement) from the chosen Lithuanian higher education institution.
- The candidate has to be a child, grandchild, great-grandchild of Lithuanians living abroad or a foreigner of Lithuanian origin.
- Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the chosen University.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
LITHUANIAN SHORT-TERM STUDIES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants can fill the online application form to apply for the studentship.
Application must include:
- The Conditional Agreement for Studies
- One recommendation letter filled and signed by a professor or other academic staff, tutor or employer
- Certificate of proficiency in Lithuanian or English language: TOEFL, IELTS, CPE or other widely recognized exams of English proficiency are acceptable. If the candidate does not hold any of those certificates, then a signed letter confirming proficiency in the language from the home university’s professor of English or Lithuanian is also acceptable.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29th of April 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below