Application for the LIUC PhD Programs in Management, Finance and Accounting in Italy – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC in Italy.
The scholarship aims to prepare students primarily research-oriented careers in academia, but also for multinational companies, public and private organizations, and financial institutions so that they can interpret business phenomena in an integrated way. The University Carlo Cattaneo – LIUC will provide scholarships and tuition waiver for the entire three-year duration of the PhD Program. The opportunities are renewed yearly upon verification of the conditions specified in the Regulations of the PhD Program in terms of applicants’ performance.
Established in 1991, the Carlo Cattaneo University is an Italian university that provides world-class higher education and research experience. It has three faculties of law, engineering, and business & economics.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIUC PHD PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Submissions are accepting for Italy as well as other nationalities.
- Economics, Management, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Public Administrations, Public Communication, Economics for the Environment and Culture.
- Applications are received from candidates who hold a Laurea Magistrale or equivalent foreign academic degree (Master of Arts, Master of Sciences), or who expects to achieve such qualification by 31 October 2020 in areas mentioned above.
- Applications from candidates holding degrees in areas other than those listed above, but whose education and experience demonstrate knowledge of the subjects of the Program will be considered and assessed by the Admission Panel.
- Candidates are required to holds a Master’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification and must have 1 – 4 years of Research Experience.
- Must have a good knowledge of English with an English language certificate (TOEFL/IELTS). Fluent level of English is required.
LIUC PHD PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Scan of the application, copy of a valid personal identity document and individual tax code, Diploma Supplement or Degree Certificate, curriculum vitae, two Letter of Reference, international test score, proof of English language certifications, and a short statement of purpose written according to the format shown and available on the website (1000 words).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below