Application for the Liveris Academy Scholarship For Undergraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The fund is established to encourage and support outstanding new and currently enrolled students who wish to study the bachelor or master degree coursework in the field of Engineering.The grant will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge. It has educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIVERIS ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Australia and all around the world.
- Graduate and a postgraduate degree in the field of Engineering and Computing.
- The applicant must have to complete, or has completed, year 12 in the two year period prior to the year of award and achieves a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 for their year 12 studies; or completed no more than one semester towards the Approved Program in the year of the award. They must be enrolled or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved Program in the year of the award, or after an approved deferment of one year.
- All seekers need appropriate English language skills for admission to UQ.
- For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
LIVERIS ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor or master degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the bursary.
Application must include:
- If you wish to apply, you are needed to submit the cover letter, curriculum vitae, a short video, a short essay and two letters of recommendation [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 14, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below