Application for the Liverpool International PhD Position in Analysis of Plasma-Water Interfaces in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
The programme aims to support students who belong to the UK, EU and international students who want to undertake their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool. The University of Liverpool provides tuition fees in the following manner: For UK students the studentship will cover the tuition fees and provide a yearly stipend. For overseas students, the studentship will cover the tuition fees only. The applicant is expected to provide evidence of their financial ability to cover their living expenses while living in the UK.
Established is 1841, The University of Liverpool is often regarded as one of the top universities in the world. It offers a unique student experience, with learning and instruction taking place at the cutting edge of their respective fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome
- PhD degree programmes in Analysis of plasma-water interfaces
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- The ideal candidate for this project is a student with a minimum degree qualification of 2.1 or equivalent in physics, chemistry or engineering discipline, with experience or interest in simulation or numerical modelling.
- Applicants must check the entry requirements of the university.
- International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
LIVERPOOL INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterheaded paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion and other irregularities).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below