Application for the Living Systems Institute’s PhD Studentships for International Students in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Exeter in UK.
This funding scheme will provide domestic and international PhD students full-time funded study at the Living Systems Institute of the University of Exeter. The selected PhD candidates will be provided with tuition fees, a personal stipend of £15,609 per year for 3.5 years, and a training budget.
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England. The United Kingdom ranked 143rd in the latest (2022) Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LIVING SYSTEMS INSTITUTE’S PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home country and overseas students can both make an application.
- Students can apply for a PhD programme at the Living Systems Institute of the University of Exeter.
- The applicants must provide evidence for proficiency in English by a certified test such as IELTS.
- The applicants must hold a university degree accepted by the University of Exeter for registration as a graduate student such as a BSc, MSc, or equivalent with first or upper second class honors.
- The students must submit English language proficiency proof as per the university’s requirements. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
LIVING SYSTEMS INSTITUTE’S PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications must be submitted via the university portal. Students must then upload the below-listed documents to the studentship application form, where each file must be named with the student’s surname and the document’s name.
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Two references
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 10th 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below