Application for the LJMU Regional Postgraduate Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Liverpool John Moores University in UK.
The educational award is designed to support outstanding international students who wish to pursue the Postgraduate degree at the university for the session 2020/21. The scholars will receive £3,000 for the first-year undergraduate study at Liverpool John Moores University in September 2020.
Founded in 1992, Liverpool John Moores University is an open research university. It has a variety of training and networking events run throughout the academic year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LJMU REGIONAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Algeria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for postgraduate study in any subject offered by the university.
- Beholding an offer for Postgraduate study and have firmly accepted their place for September 2020
- Have paid the LJMU tuition fee deposit by the date specified by the University to successful candidates
- For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
LJMU REGIONAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants need to take admission for a postgraduate degree at the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants should complete the application form through the online portal.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below