Application for the LJMU Regional Undergraduate Financial Aid for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Liverpool John Moores University in UK.
The study program is designed for international students, who are studying an undergraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom. The scholars will receive £3,000 for the first-year undergraduate study at Liverpool John Moores University in September 2020.
Founded in 1992, Liverpool John Moores University offers a wide range of opportunities for students to develop their performance in research, academic writing, and English language. It has a variety of training and networking events run throughout the academic year.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LJMU FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Beholding an offer for Undergraduate study and have firmly accepted their place for September 2020
- Have paid the LJMU tuition fee deposit by Thursday 30 April 2020
- Candidates must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
LJMU FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants should complete the application form through the online portal.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have all previous documents, academic transcripts and certificates to apply for this study program.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below