Application for the LL.M. in American Law for Foreign Lawyers Scholarships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Saint Louis University in USA.
SLU LAW will award one full-tuition grant and three 30% reduced tuition grants to extraordinary LLM applicants.
Located in Saint Louis, Missouri, Saint Louis University is one of the nation’s oldest and most distinguished Catholic institutions. To God’s greater glory and for the betterment of humanity, it proudly ranks 103rd among National Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LL.M. IN AMERICAN LAW ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- LLM degree.
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Students must submit ACT or SAT scores
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 64
- Duolingo – 125
LL.M. IN AMERICAN LAW APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit a 500-word essay, how their identity affected their lives and future plans
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below