Application for the LL.M Scholarships for International in Italy-2019/2020 Entry is now open at The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI) in Italy.
These will be awarded to pursue LL.M in Transnational Crime and Justice. Programs are available for pursuing the LLM program.A limited number of full and/or partial awards covering tuition fees may be available. Applicants, however, will be responsible for all other additional expenses. Awards will be awarded preferably to women and candidates from developing countries on a merit-based criterion.
UNICRI’s programs aim to promote national self-reliance and the development of institutional capabilities. To this end, UNICRI provides a one-stop facility offering high-level expertise in crime prevention and criminal justice problems.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LL.M SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hold at least a 3-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Criminology, Social Sciences, Economics, or equivalent academic subjects;
- These are awarded in the fields of comparative criminal law, humanitarian law, human rights law, transnational crimes, and transitional justice.
- Full proficiency in written and spoken English. Please note that a good command of English is essential. During the course, holders will be asked to actively engage in class activities, draft documents, analyze case files and legal documents, discuss practical scenarios and work in groups.
- Both Italian and international candidates can apply for this free study.
- To apply for the program applicants must hold at least a 3-year university degree issued by an internationally recognized university in Law, Political Science, International Relations, Criminology, Social Sciences, Economics, or equivalent academic subjects.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
LL.M SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, the applicants need to download the application form.
Application must include:
- Motivation letter, a personal statement, Curriculum Vitae in English, Scanned copy of passport, Official English certificate, An official copy of the Bachelor’s, An official copy of the university transcript, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below