Application for the LLB Senior Status Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Queen’s University Belfast in UK.
The LLB Senior Status International award is awarded to new students paying full international tuition fees, enrolling in the graduate-entry LLB (Senior Status) accelerated law degree at Queen’s University Belfast in their first year of full-time study. The programme will provide 50% of the cost of tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of two years and is deducted annually from gross tuition fees upon enrolment.
Founded in 1845, Queen’s University Belfast is dedicated to welcoming students from all over the world and helping them achieve their ambitions. This provides a world-class education as well as prepares students in a global community for leadership and citizenship.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LLB SENIOR STATUS AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Graduate programme in LLB (Senior Status)
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time graduate-entry LLB (Senior Status)accelerated qualifying law degree at the Queen’s University Belfast campus, starting in the academic year 2021-22 and before the commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the LLB Senior Status International Scholarship.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
LLB SENIOR STATUS AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a graduate degree programme at the Queen’s University Belfast. There is no separate application required for this award.
Application must include:
- You must submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 10, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below