Application for the Clarendon Fund Scholarships for Graduate Students in UK- 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the London School of Economics and Political Science in UK.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is a world-class centre for its concentration of teaching and research across the full range of the social, political and economic sciences.
If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to the submission of documentation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LLM FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- This scholarship is available to support female students from Africa intending to study for the LLM. Preference will be given to applicants from north Africa.
- Female students from Africa ( Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this application .
- Applicants must have their previous degree.
- If English is not the first language a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required with all elements passed at 6.0 or above. Applicants who have previously successfully completed programmes delivered in English will be exempt from the above requirement subject to the submission of documentation. A minimum of one year of full-time study, employment or equivalent is required.
LLM FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for LSE funding for programmes beginning in September 2020,
Application must include:
- Submit your application for the programme.
- Submit your Graduate Financial Support Application Form via the Graduate application tracker
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below