Application for the LLM Scholarships for UK/EU and International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
Recipients are offered a tailored package to support professional and personal development. The studentships are awarded based on academic and/or professional merit. Scholarships up to £5,000 for international students, An introductory ‘Welcome’ meeting to the School, Professional profile on the Birmingham Law School webpages, Membership to the Birmingham Law Society, financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Birmingham School of Law at the University of Birmingham has provided a quality education at an affordable price for law students. Founded in 1915, it is a state-accredited law school located in Birmingham, Alabama.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LLM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents and residents of Victoria can apply for these Hamer scholarships.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is a resident of Victoria. Victorians living, working or studying in China, Indonesia, Japan or Korea may also be considered, however, preference will be given to those currently residing in Victoria. Proof of age, citizenship or permanent residency is required and will only be accepted in the form of passport identification and permanent residency documentation
- Be employed and endorsed by a Victorian business that meets the Employer Eligibility criteria.
- Be aged 21 or above at the time of completing the application.
- Have at least three years of professional employment in their current field.
- Be willing to study a language at a nominated institution for a minimum duration of 5-6 months. Alternative universities, institutions or non-language courses will not be considered.
- Be willing to complete an in-market business project that is endorsed by the candidate’s employer.
- Not be in receipt of any other grant, funding or funding for study in the selected country
- Agree to participate in a future program evaluation activity for up to 5 years.
LLM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- n order to apply, you must have completed an application to study. You will then need to complete our online application form. Your application must also be supported by two references.
- They must include their University ID number in their letter of motivation and should also include a scanned copy of their latest academic transcript.
- Before applying to the Harding International Legal Scholarship, you must have completed an application to study the LLM at our Birmingham campus. You should apply for an LLM via the relevant pathway course page on the Birmingham LLM section of the website.
- For detailed advice and to complete the online application form, visit https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/calgs/scholarships/cal-scholarships-howtoapply.aspx.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below