Application for the LMINT Awards for International Students in Italy – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Brescia in Italy.
This program’s main purpose is to provide financial support for international students who want to study for a master’s degree course in English. The University of Brescia will provide 12 scholarships, each of € 5,250 gross per year to the successful candidates for master’s study.
The University of Brescia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Brescia, Lombardia. It offers a wide range of educational programmes, with Bachelor and Master of Science (MSc) degrees, postgraduate technical courses
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LMINT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Master’s degree course in English.
- Be resident and domiciled abroad
- Have a nationality other than Italian
- Be in possession of a valid university degree of at least three years duration
- Obtained in countries outside the European Union
- Comparable to the first cycle QF-EHEA1 / 6th level EQF2
- Allowing admission to the next level of higher education in the country where it was
- Obtained suitable for admission to the Master’s degree programme chosen
- It should be noted that candidates wishing to obtain the qualification before 20 June 2021 will also be admitted
- Register for the first time with an Italian University
- For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Brescia.
LMINT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this award, applicants must submit an application procedure available from the following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unibs/dsu2021-bsee001/
Application must include:
- Applications for admission to the call, including name, surname, gender, date of birth, birthplace, nationality, address, personal e-mail address, telephone number, Skype contact, if any
- A valid identity document, preferably a passport
- Certification attesting the qualification obtained as defined in point B3. The certification may be in either Italian or English and must show: the name of the qualification, the final grade achieved, the minimum and maximum score that can be acquired, the year it was obtained, a list of exams taken with scores and credits, the name and address of the institution which issued the qualification.
- Applicants who have NOT undertaken their study pathway in English must attach a certificate of proficiency in English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL), of at least CEFR B2 level
- Curriculum vitae (in Italian or English, max. 2 pages)
- A reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of origin (optional but recommended).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below