Application for the Local government award For International students in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the Local Government of New Zealand
The program is open for the sparkling candidates, who want to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to $6,000. It will pay on two equal instalments.
Local government in New Zealand is enabled democratic local decision-making and action by, and on behalf of, communities. It provides advocacy and policy services, business support, advice, and training. It also represents the national interests of councils in New Zealand.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Graduate and a postgraduate degree in any subject.
- The applicant may come from a range of academic disciplines, provided their research, must currently be enrolled at the University of Waikato, and have studied at the University for at least one year. Candidates must be enrolled, or intending to enrol, in a 300-level or above paper with a research component at the university.
- For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Seekers, whose first language is not English, are required to provide satisfactory evidence of English language proficiency, generally in the form of an IELTS or TOEFL examination score.
LOCAL GOVERNMENT AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can apply for this education award.
Application must include:
- You need to submit a final report/dissertation/thesis within 12 months of the studentship closing date.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below