Application for the London School of Economics and Political Science PhD Studentships in UK – 2019 Entry is now open for International students at the London School of Economics in UK.
Studentships are open for Home UK/EU and overseas students undertaking full-time research in any LSE discipline. The aim of the studentships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA). Please check the given link if you want to know more information about language requirements.
LONDON SCHOOL OF ECONOMICS AND POLITICAL SCIENCE PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The applicants must apply online using the school website. Then they will be automatically notified for the merit-based awards. All applications must include:
- The final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 26, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below