Application for the London South Bank University International Merit Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the London South Bank University in UK.
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize the high academic achievements of international students and support their bachelor’s and master’s level education at London South Bank University. Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win the fee reduction of up to £4,000 on any approved course.
London South Bank University was started earlier as Borough Polytechnic Institute in South London in the year 1892. Now it is one of the highly esteemed institutions in the United Kingdom. It is known for not only education quality but also its links with business and employers in the private and public sectors.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are welcome to apply.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate in any field.
- Candidates should hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree programme beginning in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught at LSBU.
- Entrants must have achieved the Scholarship’s academic pre-requisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
- Candidates who hold a high school diploma will be selected for an undergraduate programme. Apart from this, applicants for a master’s degree programme are required to have a master programme.
- All the non-native English speakers, who want to be a part of this award, must have one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English
- Trinity ISE
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE English Language (Edexcel/ Cambridge Overseas exam boards)
- A Level / AS Level English Language.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- First of all candidates will have to book their place in an LSBU undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme. If they meet all the LSBU requirements successfully and their application for admission has been accepted, then they can send their application for the award.
Application must include:
- Entrants should send the following supporting material at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 04, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below