Application for the Lonsdale funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Austria.
The Lonsdale Award program is open for both the Australian and International candidates in order to pursue certificate, diploma, or any degree level program at RMIT in Australia.The educational award will provide an amount of $5,000 to all successful participants.
RMIT University was established by Francis Ormond in 1887. It is an Australian public research university which is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LONSDALE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The award is available for Australian or New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident or Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or an international student.
- Enrolling in a certificate IV, diploma or degree program at RMIT.
- The candidates must see the eligibility criteria-
- A candidate must be a full-time student who is going to commence their study in semester 1 or 2 of the 2020 year.
- They must have at least one year of full-time study in your program left to complete.
- Having a long term medical or disability which impacts your study
- Have previously/are currently living in foster/kinship care or are a ward of the state
- Experiencing difficult family/social circumstances
- Have/will be relocating from interstate or rural/regional Victoria to study at RMIT
- Were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Before starting your application, the candidates have to check the admission requirements according to their course.
LONSDALE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For becoming a part of this educational award, the candidates have to be enrolled in a certificate VI, diploma, or any degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form regarding the grant.
Application must include:
- If you are claiming a grant then you need to provide evidence of your financial hardships.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below