Application for the LOTTE Chemical Titan Funding For Undergraduate in Malaysia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open by the LOTTE Chemical Titan in Malaysia.
The aim of The grant is to help talented students who need aids to achieve their desired future. We foster talents to build the nation by sponsoring their education.The sponsorship will cover the RM12,000 per academic year, the internship program at LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN and guaranteed employment opportunity upon completion of studies by serving employment bond equivalent to years of scholarship received. Subject to terms and condition applied.
Lotte Chemical Titan Holding Sdn Bhd engages in the ownership and operation of polypropylene plants, polyethylene plants, ethylene crackers, and aromatic plants.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates must be Malaysian citizens.
- Candidates should possess good academic qualifications and active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Not presently holding other programmes/loans
- Only undergraduates pursuing study for the full-time 1st-degree program are eligible to apply. Those pursuing Diploma, Foundation, off-campus courses, etc. are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be pursuing study in 1st semester of 1st academic year (New intake of September 2019).
- Applicants must have CGPA min 3.30.
LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants need to download the application form and submit via email.
Application must include:
- Students are provided a copy of University offer letter, copy of identity card, copy of SPM/ SPMV/ ‘O’ level or equivalent, copy of STPM/ ‘A’ level/ Matriculation or equivalent, copy of every semester university examination results (Diploma), copy of MUET/ TOEFL/ IELTS/ SAT or equivalent, copy of all supporting documents including academic & co-curricular record, 1 passport size photo, Chloe Teng (hyteng-at-lottechem.my, ext 8930) UM Application, Soon Yardley (yardleys-at-lottechem.my, ext 8609 UTM Application, Lam Tin Teck (ttlam-at-lottechem.my, ext 8638) USM Application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 13, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below