Application for the Loughborough Awards for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
This educational program is available to highly inspired students who have a plan to study a master’s degree program at LU for the session 2020/21. The university will provide tuition fees in the following manner: 20% funding for self-funding students who achieve a first-class degree or international equivalent, and 10% funding for self-funding students who achieve an upper second class degree or international equivalent.
The Loughborough University has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LOUGHBOROUGH AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master’s degree is available in many subject areas
- To be eligible, the self-funding international students who must have a first or upper second class degree or international equivalent.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Before you are admitted to the master degree program, you must provide evidence of English proficiency. The minimum requirement of the university is IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each element.
LOUGHBOROUGH AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application process, all enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Applicants to all Schools will automatically be awarded a scholarship if they meet the minimum level requirement in their final degree.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below