Application for the Albukhary Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021.. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
The studentships are available for domestic, EU and overseas students who want to pursue a research degree program at the university for three years. Each three-year studentship provides a tax-free stipend of £15,009 a year (2019/20 rates – stipend will rise in line with the level set by UK research councils) for the duration of the studentship plus tuition fees at the UK/EU rate. International students may apply for these positions, however, funding will only cover tuition fees at the international rate and no stipend will be available – you will be responsible for your own living costs (estimated at £15,000 a year).
The Loughborough University has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LOUGHBOROUGH PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from the UK, EU, and foreign are acceptable.
- PhD support will be awarded in following research areas: architecture, building energy, construction products and processes, construction projects and organization, digital construction, infrastructure, transport and urban planning and water engineering.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent international qualification) in a relevant discipline. Previous applicants have held degrees in civil engineering, physics, mathematics, chemistry, transport, geography and building services engineering.
- A relevant master’s degree and/or employment experience will be an advantage.
- To apply for the program, candidates must meet the entry requirement for the university.
- For international applicants must meet English language requirements
LOUGHBOROUGH PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You need to upload a personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 2, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below