Application for the Loughborough Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for Africans in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England. These financial aid positions will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught a course for one year.
The standard University IELTS English language requirements are 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels of English language.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of the postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
- Students from Africa (Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe) can apply for these endowments.
- The standard University IELTS English language requirements is 6.5 overall with 6.0 in each individual element (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Some departments may require higher levels of English language.
POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must have evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below