Application for the Loughborough Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences International Awards in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
This golden opportunity aims to support the UK, EU, and overseas aspirants to pursue their master’s studies at the university. Loughborough University will cover a 10% discount on tuition fees to the successful students.
The Loughborough University has 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes and centres. It is a public research university which has been a university since 1966.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORT, EXERCISE AND HEALTH SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- MSc Sports Biomechanics, MSc Musculoskeletal Sport Science and Health; MSc Exercise as Medicine.
- To be eligible, the applicants must be full-time self-funding students who hold a first-class degree or international equivalent
- A successful applicant must be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
SPORT, EXERCISE AND HEALTH SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All enthusiastic participants are suggested to take part in a master’s degree program at the university. Once their admission is confirmed, then you will automatically be considered for a scholarship on the basis of your application. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- You need to upload a personal statement with no more than 300 words along with your qualification and some other information such as family, contact detail, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below