Application for the International Department of Computer Science Scholarships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
This funding scheme will be awarded to all full-time postgraduate taught programmes available at the Department of Computer Science. Students from the UK, EU, or any part of the world can participate in this scholarship. This scholarship will benefit all successful students through a 10% to 20% deduction on tuition fees of any eligible course.
Loughborough University was started as a small technical institution named Loughborough University of Technology in 1909. Earlier, this institute provided education in only technical subjects. It went through some changes and finally got its current name in 1996. Loughborough University includes 22 academic schools and departments, over 100 research groups, institutes, and centres.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and International are eligible
- Postgraduate taught programme
- Candidates must be full-time self-funding students
- Entrants hold a first-class degree or international equivalent
- Applicants must be enrolling in any postgraduate taught programme at the Department of Computer Science at Loughborough University.
- Applicants are expected to hold a first-class degree or international equivalent.
- To admit to any course or programme at the university, students must have a good qualification in the English Language. The University of Loughborough accepts the following English tests:
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)
- Cambridge English: First (CFE)
- IELTS Academic Test
- Pearson Test of Academic English (PTE)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (ISE) III.
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no need to make a special application for this award. All the interested candidates will automatically be selected based on their application for admission and final degree result.
Application must include:
- Candidates can send the following supporting materials together with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below