Application for the Louisa Alassendari Memorial Fund Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Louisa Alassendari Memorial Fund in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to assist a student with a physical disability to achieve their career aspirations. The university will provide all the facilities with financial support to physically disabled student to achieve their career aspirations.
To improve the educational experience for students with a disability, ADCET provides information, advice and resources to disability practitioners, academics, teachers and students on inclusive practices within the post-secondary education sector.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LOUISA ALASSENDARI SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree in any area.
- Applicants must have a physical disability, or a visual or hearing impairment, and provide a statement describing how the disability impacts his/her ability to undertake study
- Aspirants must be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to an area of study that can lead to a possible career path in the future.
- Candidates should provide evidence of current enrolment in the study with a recognized institution.
- Entrants should provide evidence of successful completion of at least one semester of relevant tertiary or post-secondary study.
- Entrants should have demonstrated leadership qualities and community involvement
- Students should be under 40 years of age
- Students should be Australian citizens and reside in WA.
- Admission requirements vary from university to university.
- Language requirements vary from university to university.
LOUISA ALASSENDARI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit references from two referees who are able to support the applicants in terms of the eligibility criteria.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below