Application for the Harper Adams Club Postgraduate Placements in UK- 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the London School of Economics in UK.
These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential. The Studentships are tenable for four years and cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000-18,000.
The London School of Economics is a public research university located in London, England and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LSE STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must be UK, EU and international holder undertaking research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- The studentships include a requirement that scholars contribute to their department as part of their research training, in the form of teaching or other work, usually from year two onwards.
- Studentships are available for UK, EU, and international candidates.
- These Studentships are awarded to undertake research in any LSE discipline, with annual renewal subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- To be considered for this funding, you must submit your completed application for admission to LSE by a specific date.
LSE STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Your application must include the following three documents
Application must include:
- A covering letter of no more than 500 words, addressed to Mrs Doris Taylor, Head of Development, explaining why you would be interested in receiving the Harper Adams Club Scholarship. You may find it useful to refer to the preferred characteristics above
- A copy of your CV (no more than two pages)
- Consent Form – this must be completed and signed to show that you have read and understood the Privacy & Data Protection Notice.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 12, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below