Application for the LSE PhD Studentships for UK/EU and Overseas Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the London School of Economics in UK.
The studentships are open for Home UK/EU and overseas students undertaking full-time research in any LSE discipline. The aim of the studentships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. The Studentship will cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000 – 18,000 for four years.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LSE PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and overseas students can apply for these LSE PhD studentships.
- Studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Applicants must have a masters degree. These awards will be made solely on the basis of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- For admission to study applicants need to submit certified copies of qualifications, degree certificate and transcripts and copies of any other documentation to support your application.
- Applicants can meet English language requirements in the following ways: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTEA).
LSE PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Eligible students can apply for the opportunity s after taking admission at the London School of Economics by a specific date and then they will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit the final version of any document you have written yourself (eg CV, personal statement, research proposal).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17 December, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below