LSE Undergraduate Support Scheme for Overseas students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in UK.
The LSE Undergraduate Support Scheme (USS) is designed to help overseas students who do not have the necessary funds to meet all their costs of study. For 2020, the School has set aside approx £1,000,000 in entrance awards to self-financing students of all nationalities. The amount of assistance will vary according to individual financial needs but awards are usually between £6,000 and £15,000.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is one of the foremost social science universities in the world. The LSE Undergraduate Support Scheme is designed to help overseas students who do not have the necessary funds to meet all their costs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LSE UNDERGRADUATE SUPPORT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The LSE Undergraduate Support Scheme (USS) is designed to help overseas students who do not have the necessary funds to meet all their costs of study.
- International students can apply for these endowments.
- University welcomes applications from all prospective students and wants to recruit students with the very best academic merit and potential irrespective of their background. In order to achieve this, University encourages applicants from the widest possible range of schools and colleges to take advantage of the opportunities available at LSE.
- If English is not your first language and if the language of instruction for your first degree is not English, applicants can provide evidence of their command of English. The most common qualification is the IELTS test.
LSE UNDERGRADUATE SUPPORT INSTRUCTIONS
- Once you’ve received an offer of admission, you can apply for this application .
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below