Application for the LSHTM Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship for MSc Program in UK 2019/20 Entry is now open for international students at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine in the UK.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is pleased to offer Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship to pursue MSc programme. Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries.
London School’s mission is to be a world-leading school of public and global health, working closely with partners in the UK and worldwide to address contemporary and future critical health challenges.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate education in public and global health.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LSHTM JEROEN ENSINK MEMORIAL FUND SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- have been accepted onto the 2017-18 MSc Public Health for Development course; and
- be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Bangladesh; Benin; Botswana; Bhutan; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Republic; Chad; Comoros; Republic of Congo; Democratic Republic of Congo; Djibouti; Equatorial Guinea; Ethiopia; Eritrea; Gabon; Gambia; Ghana; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; India; Ivory Coast; Kenya; Lesotho; Liberia; Madagascar; Malawi; Maldives; Mali; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nepal; Niger; Nigeria; Pakistan; Rwanda; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Seychelles; Sierra Leone; Somalia; South Sudan; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Swaziland; Tanzania; Togo; Uganda; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with experience and/or interest in the area of water, sanitation, hygiene and public health.
- Applicants must meet the School’s minimum English Language Proficiency Requirements if shortlisted for this funding.
LSHTM JEROEN ENSINK MEMORIAL FUND SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Step 1: Submit an application for study for the MSc Public Health for Development, via the School’s Admissions portal.
Please ensure that all the necessary supporting documents have been uploaded to your study application before the Scholarship deadline. Applicants are encouraged to communicate with their referees as early as possible in the application process. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their references have been submitted by the scholarship closing date.
Step 2: It is not possible to complete this step yet. Please monitor this web page closely and as soon as the scholarship application system is available this page will be updated.
Submit a Scholarship Application, via the School’s Scholarship Application portal, indicating that you are applying for the Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship.
As part of this application, you should submit
- a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- a statement of the motivation of no more than 1,000 words. Your statement of motivation should address the following:
– A brief biography of your life and career
– Your reasons for choosing the MSc Public Health for Development
– Your future plans and ambitions in the field of public health.
Applicants must submit this statement of motivation with their scholarship application to be considered for this funding, even though they may have already submitted a statement with their application for admission. You may choose to tailor this statement for the funding (and therefore submit something different to your standard MSc course application statement).
Your application for this scholarship award may be considered alongside the documents you have submitted for your application to the MSc Public Health for Development course.
Incomplete applications will not be considered for this funding.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 March 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below