Application for the LUISS and Leonardo S.p.A. Awards for International Students in Italy – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the LUISS Guido Carli and Leonardo in Italy.
The funding supports brilliant students who want to commence a master’s degree program in the subject area of Management. Each of the admitted students will be awarded a scholarship covering tuition fees (except for some taxes payable by law) and all costs for accommodation and meals for their stay in Rome for the entire normal duration of the program (2 academic years).
LUISS Guido Carli is an independent university that evolved out of an earlier Roman institution. It offers an innovative educational approach at its four Departments: Economics and Finance, Business and Management, Law, and Political Science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LUISS AND LEONARDO S.P.A. AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Brazil and Argentina.
- Hold or will hold by July 2020 a bachelor’s degree from a non-Italian university.
- Passing of at least six core exams during the bachelor’s degree program pertinent to the chosen master’s program.
- Age of the candidate.
- Professional experience.
- For more information candidates are advised to read The Rules of University Enrollment by Foreign Students.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
LUISS AND LEONARDO S.P.A. AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must submit an online application form by the relevant deadline.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a certificate showing the studies completed to date (academic transcript updated to the time of the application) and associated grades (Grade Point Average), details of the lecturer chosen to furnish a letter of reference, other optional certification (for example, GMAT www.gmac.com, GRE ets.org), and a short motivation letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 4, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below