Application for the Luiss Financial Aid for International Students in Italy – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Luiss University of Rome in Italy.
The program is open to attract outstanding international students who wish to apply for a bachelor’s degree in economics and business program at the university in Italy. The university will provide a reduction in tuition fees as per the program.
Founded in 1974, the Luiss University is an independent private university in Italy. It provides undergraduate and postgraduate education and Double Degree programs, in the fields of finance, business, management, law, and political science.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LUISS FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- A bachelors degree in economics and business.
- Aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Candidates have to provide valid scores of ACT and SAT.
- Students must be proficient in the English language.
LUISS FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Luiss university.
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcripts, letter of reference, letter of motivation and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below