Application for the President’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Luther College in USA.
The main object of the program is to support international students starting undergraduate degree coursework at the college. Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranges from $10,000 to $24,000 for their study expense
Established in 1861, Luther College is a private liberal arts college. It is an exclusively undergraduate institution and ranked 90th among all the liberal arts colleges in the USA. The college offers various bachelor’s degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LUTHER COLLEGE PROGRAMS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from around the world.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the college.
- For being eligible, you have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the college.
- Applicants must have a valid IB, SAT and ACT scores for admission.
- Claimants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English test scores.
LUTHER COLLEGE PROGRAMS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be a part of the program, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After that, you have to download the ISFAA form and submitted it to the college.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for the admissions essay/personal statement, two letters of recommendation from teachers, counsellors, or advisors, original or certified copies of your secondary school transcripts or mark sheets and results of your final secondary school examination and the results of any national examination
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below