Application for the Lyle Spencer Research Awards Program for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Spencer Foundation in USA.
The signature program supports intellectually ambitious research projects and designed for both domestic and international students who wish to take part in the research program for 5 years. The educational program provides financial support for international students. Lyle Spencer Research Award budgets should be between $525,000 and $1,000,000, including up to 15% indirect cost charges.
Established in 1962, the Spencer Foundation supports the research programs in a high-quality investigation of education. The average number of fellowships awarded is 25 out of 600 applicants. It provides to work independently as well as in a group.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LYLE SPENCER RESEARCH PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and International Students can apply for this application.
- The research program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Additionally, proposals for research studies focused on areas other than education, are not eligible.
- Proposals are accepted from the U.S. and internationally, however, all proposals must be submitted in English and budgets must be proposed in U.S. Dollars.
- For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
LYLE SPENCER RESEARCH PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The initial step in the Lyle Spencer Research Awards program is to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). Once you have completed all the required information within the application, you can click the Submit button.
Application must include:
- To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 27, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below