Application for the Lynn Academic Achievement Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Lynn University in USA. For this study award, candidates must be current full-time students who have completed at least two full semesters at the university. This award cannot exceed $5,000 per academic year. Half the award amount will be disbursed in September, and the second half will be disbursed in February, Priority consideration will be given to students who currently receive less than $10,000 in institutional aid.
Lynn offers an undergraduate and graduate curriculum. Lynn offers more than 45 undergraduate degrees and 14 graduate degrees through its six colleges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic Students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree subjects offered by the university.
- This aid is for returning undergraduate day juniors and seniors.
- Candidates must be current full-time students who have completed at least two full semesters at Lynn
- Applicants must have a 3.5 GPA or higher, and must also exemplify good social standing.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants need to provide a proof current resume, an essay that includes and Submit materials to John Chambers:
- an opening paragraph stating your program of study, academic standing, GPA, honors and anticipated graduation year
- a paragraph summarizing your financial need and other financial aid you are receiving
- paragraph clarifying how the financial difficulties impact other areas of your life
- a closing paragraph explaining how completion of your specific degree will enhance your work-life/career path
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below